Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Holy Crap!

I cannot believe I have 3 more weeks of this.

* Teacher X came to me and asked that I sign a pass for a student to spend the rest of this year in X's room - she can do the work there. Teacher X is not a close firend and probably never will be - too much like me. But I'd want him on my side if I had a task to do and at my back if something was going down. The kid is one Funsucker has in her sights and she has written him up for nothing. Teacher x was livid (but not at me!). I have no problem because he is a good kid.

* Several kids have decided that it is ok to criticize everything about me - and break every rule I have - and then wonder why I am not effusive with joy to see them. Summer cannot come soon enough.

* several profanity laced fights.

I have a contract - as usual, it doesn't say anywhere on it what my pay is. But I will sign it and hope.

No comments: