Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Funsucker - away (please)

Funsucker has been teaching the past couple of days. Rather than making it low key (knowing I had a project due last Friday and a short one tomorrow - both test grades), she made it a test grade and has been threatening them that they may not pass if they don't do it.

Excuse me? I enter grades and it ain't gonna happen.

She asked me (in class, loud, so everyone would hear) what one student was making - I said I didn't know. (I didn't feel like it was Funsucker's or the class's business)

She has been confrontational with the 4 kids she doesn't like - until I told them (when she wasn't in the room) to remember that, while she will grade this, I enter grades.

She cannot see the general ed grades.

I pray I do not have her next year.

With any luck if I do, it would be Advanced Algebra and Trig and she will be lost.

Toady was on a cell phone today. You have to love that eventually the ones you want will deliver so you can write them up.

He stayed after class to tell me he can't be wrote (sic) up again.

"Actually you can be written up - you just don't want to be."

I will call his mother and tell her about this and ask that she tell hom I will submit unless he stops talking while I am trying to teach. It is less than a week, but such a beautiful opportunity.

1 comment:

Mrs. Chili said...

Ugh. I mean, there's really nothing more to say. Ugh.