I post this as a service to my students who either think I am an idiot or never got the memo about being slick.
If you intend to cheat as a group, there are certain things you should think about.
1) If you usually get grades in the 60s, and your friends as well, suddenly getting 100% will raise a red flag.
2) So, try to miss a couple of questions. This will still raise your overall grade and not seem so out of place.
3) Talk with your friends, make sure you don't all miss the same questions. Again, it raises a flag.
4) Don't tell your mother "the test was so hard, we had to." Odds are, she might tell your teacher.
5) Don't turn in 2 different tests with the same answers (the correct answers for one of the tests) on both.
2018 Gift Guide: DIY Handmade Ideas
1 hour ago