Friday, December 31, 2010

Out with the old, in with the new

That is literally happening in my life.

I am doing some long overdue work on my house. Well, I am doing some, other people are doing more. As we tear off the siding we are finding a lot of rot. And other odd things (like old wasp nests and mold (not much) and a current ant colony) But we found it in time and it is being corrected.

So we have lots of OLD going out.

A close friend just got biopsy results (not good) and so we sit in limbo, waiting for doctors to come back from vacation and do the next tests so we can figure out what comes next. And that level of terror is new.

New isn't always good.

So, keep my friend in your prayers as I keep her in mine.

1 comment:

Pissedoffteacher said...

I hope things work out for your friend. Sometimes things are not as bad as they first appear to be.