Monday, December 27, 2010

Monday Meme

Stolen, this week, from Mrs. Chili, again.

Time: 10:56 am. I have been up to read the funnies on line, check our route, and decide I am not going to drive through North Carolina. I hate driving in that state on a good day.

In my mug: Coffee and Tia Maria. (Hey, it isn't a travel or a school day!)

Outside my window: Snow. Just hanging around because it is COLD. 34 degrees. (I am a wuss. I live in the South)

In my belly: Coffee and a stroopwaffel. (They are honest-to-God the world's most decadent cookie!! And I found you can buy them on Amazon and not be limited to visits from Dutch friends!)

Beside me: Mr. Ricochet, reading yesterday's paper.

In the fridge: Cold cuts, fruitcake, veggie tray, champagne.

In my ears: Extreme Machines on the Military channel, talking about Harriers. (I told you Mr. Ricochet was in here.

On me: A sweatshirt and flannel jammies. I am not planning on getting dressed.

Looking forward to: The Independence Bowl. (Go Jackets!)

Grateful for: My healthy family, my precious friends, and for feeling no want. (Yep, Mrs. Chili, stole that entirely) Also for a stack of books to read that I cannot get through this year. And all these lovely blogs to read!

Happy Monday and get ready for a new year!

2 comments:

Mrs. Chili said...

NICE! I love sharing memes!!

I, too, have a stack of books I won't be able to finish. I'm going to make a valiant effort at it, though; as soon as I hit "publish" here, I'm heading for the couch with my current novel!

Ricochet said...

I am reading Slavery by Another Name: The Re-Enslavement of Black Americans from the Civil War to World War II by Douglas A. Blackmon. Not light but it goes well with Alex Cross's Trial by James Patterson, which I finished last week. I try to pair non fiction with fiction.