Sunday, December 5, 2010

New Computer

I got a new computer for Christmas (yes, that isn't for 3 weeks, yes I am using it now, yes I will wrap something to put under the tree). And, yes, it is a pain in the butt moving everything, remembering passwords, etc.

Hubby is trolling the old machine to see if I got everything off so I can gift it to someone. It is still good - just too slow and too small and too old. (Except for the small, that describes me as well).

I am finding things still on this machine (like where did they put the delete key).

Fun!!

4 comments:

A Phillie Teacher said...

Nice! is it Apple or PC? and can you/will you use it at school?

Teacha said...

rockin!!! you should put a link to show us the new machine.

Merry Christmas to you, Ricochet!

Ricochet said...

It is an HP PC (one of my children is the apple person - the rest of us use PC). And, no, it is not going to school. I cannot do anything with it there anyway.

ChiTown Girl said...

Nice!! You must have been a very good girl this year! :)