Friday, December 24, 2010

It's Christmas!!

Mamacita writes that we should take Christmas out of our homes and into the community.

We went out today, not really needing to buy anything, as much as much as (my husband says) "we are knoshing."

And some of the coolest stuff happened. In Old Navy, a guy gave us a $15 off coupon because he wasn't spending that much (and we were) - so we gave him out $1 off coupon.

We went to Borders and ended up not buying anything because the line was awful - so gave out 33% off coupon to a guy in the line.

Merry Christmas to all!!

4 comments:

Pissedoffteacher said...

Have a wonderful Christmas and New Year. Forget the Hulk and all the other crap! ENJOY!!!!

Glad you had a great day!

Kim Hughey said...

Merry Christmas Ricochet! I've been blessed this year to call you my blogging friend. Enjoy your break and get some well needed rest.

Mrs. Chili said...

Happy merry to you! I'm with Mrs. H; I'm so glad you're my blogging buddy!

Ricochet said...

I love my blogging buddies!!