Sunday, April 25, 2010

Sillyness

* student, in response to MY objecting to her foul mouth: "Well it would be different if I was being PAID to put up with it. Then people could say stupid things to me"

I so cannot wait until these kids are out in the real world.

* Student was outside my door carrying a large pillow. My first reaction was that he had detention today and had come prepared. Turned out I was right - at least, he thought he had detention. He ended up carrying that pillow around all day. He is not as cool as he thinks he is.

* We had a faculty meeting this week and the Hulk was doing his usual job of reaming us out - and pointedly picking on the sweet young thing he is chasing out. Well, it was pointed if you knew he charged her with sleeping with her students but he can't prove it (because she didn't) so he kept making references to "getting too close to our students".

Then all of a sudden he gets nice.

Turns out 2 people from the district showed up. When they left (except they just went out of his sight) he got mean again.

Oh, well. If the district won't do anything about him, how can we? [One of those district people has been at the school a dozen times, and each time has spent a class change at my hall, talking to the kids.]

No comments: