Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Off with their heads - what is my part in throwing out the life preserver?

I feel a little guilty. I have offered advice to one of the playing cards, but he/she doesn't want to take my advice. Maybe I'm wrong - it is what worked for me when I was under the gun. It may not be the right advice. Then call an attorney.

But to argue with me or try to make me feel guilty. No. I don't deserve that.

I need to observe the teacher and write an observation. I told him/her to get several teachers to do that as a tool to use in the job search.

I think he/she thinks that it is possible to talk the powersthatbe into changing the course this is taking. I have never seen management change once they have decided you are a liability.

2 comments:

Pissedoffteacher said...

I agree with you. Once they don't like you, you are doomed. It is better to cut your losses and look elsewhere for a job.

Ricochet said...

And this kid (teacher) keeps telling me "but I'm a fighter" and is going to end up unable to teach because his/her certificate is non-renewed.

And some states (like Florida, New York, and others) are doing their level best to make it easier to get rid of teachers.

We have no union. Sounds like you all pay union dues but are in the same boat as us. Sorry. It's leaking.