Friday, March 26, 2010

Organization

Organization.

It is that skill a lot of us strive for after we have mastered the content.

Sometimes we strive for it first.

I am trying to understand a teacher in the school who thrives on chaos. No kidding, everything is always a crisis, always demands that everyone drop everything to give her something NOW that she could have planned ahead for.

She sent a note out Thursday - after school - that we had to attend an IEP Friday after school. The only problem with that is we are doing a book study on Marzano that is required. It is by department - and my department meets last. We have to have a note from our mother if we cannot attend the one we agreed to go to. (kidding) I told her I could not attend her meeting as there was no time for me to time travel to earlier in the week to attend another department's meeting.

Sheesh.

No comments: