Monday, March 29, 2010

Monday Meme

I've never done a meme but like this one so I thought I'd try. Thanks, Ms. Chili!

1. What is your favorite sign of Spring?
Jonquils and daffodils.

2. Did you remember to spring forward on March 14? If not, how did it impact your day?
Yes - it was followed by conference week, so I was exhausted.

3. If soil, time, talent and climate were no problem, what vegetable would you plant in a garden this year?
Okra and beans - oh, we can grow those here if I'd just do the work.

4. If soil, time, talent and climate were no problem, what fruit would you plant?
Watermelon. I agree with Ms. Chili. This is great frozen, if you have never tried that, you should.

5. What is your least favorite insect?
Cockroaches. Ewwwww.

6. March 22 was World Water Day. To celebrate, here are some water questions. Do you drink bottled water? If so, what brand?
Nope. Coffee or tea or Coke.

7. Have you ever been somewhere that it was not safe to drink the local water? If so, how did you handle that?
Only my own school after flooding.

8. How many glasses of water do you drink per day?
None.

9. March 24 is the birthday of Harry Houdini. Have you ever watched a professional magic show? Share.
Mostly the ones my son and his friends do.

10. Have you ever been a participant in a professional magic show (up on stage!)?
Yep, it's a mom thing.

11. March 24 is also the birthday of Steve McQueen and Clyde Barrow. Do you like Westerns or gangster movies? If so, what is your favorite?
Tom Selleck/Sam Elliott westerns. But I'd watch them do anything.

12. (Really random) What U.S. state that you’ve never visited would you like to visit someday?
I've lived in 7 and have been in all but about 10. I'd like to spend a summer in Alaska.

No comments: