Monday, October 11, 2010

Writing anonymously - one twist

Several of us in the blog world write anonymously. Or try to. Usually because we fear retaliation for what we might say. I know I do.

There are times that what I want to say is too identifiable to my own school. If anyone reads my blog. If anyone in my school CAN read (but that is a blog for another day).

So I have blogged on other people's blogs. And I have posted for other people. Sometimes identifying "Hey, this belongs to someone else" - and sometimes not.

It is the only solution I have - in this world where teachers lose their jobs for venting because parents get vendictive.

So, if you have something to say and can't say it at your own blog, email me - or one of the other bloggers and blog as a guest.

And let the venting begin!

2 comments:

Mrs. Chili said...

If anyone wants to blog at my place, they're more than welcome. Email me at mrschili at comcast dot net.

Really; we need safe places to talk about the almost unbelievable stuff that happens to us.

Pissedoffteacher said...

Great idea! Thanks for sharing it. I might take you up on it one day. You too, Mrs. Chili.