Thursday, October 21, 2010

I am feeling brilliant!

Which of course means this may fall completely flat.

I gave a test (average score: 32. I have to move on. The state test is looming on the horizon.

So, the recovery - that word that makes me cringe and the reason they do nothing, because they'll recover it later - will be another test. Using the same questions I have given on previous tests. But I will fill in the test - with their answers and work.

Their job is to tell me if the answer is correct (25%) and why it is or isn't (75%). "because" is not a reason.

Could work.

2 comments:

Mrs. Chili said...

Oh, DO let me know how this goes!!

I try to do this with grammar, but my results are... well, let's just say that they think their grammar errors are correct, and I often have to resort to "because I said so" to get them to understand why they're wrong (oh, SO wrong...).

Pissedoffteacher said...

Good luck. From my experience, they will still know nothing.