Friday, October 8, 2010

Just when I think she's gotten better

It hasn't been quite as stressful dealing with Funsucker this year. She doesn't insist on teaching, which is a plus. She does NOTHING - which may be a plus, I don't know.

I still have issues with her taking kids out for small group testing. This will probably end up with me getting yelled at again, but it is the only thing she does.

She doesn't help them. She doesn't discipline. She doesn't do the lesson plans.

Today she walked out of my room (don't know why - and this is not uncommon). A student, who didn't realize I am not as oblivious as I seem, glided out the door right behind. I waited a couple of minutes (mostly because I was dealing with another student) then went to the door - no one is in the hall. After 10 minutes, I sent a girl to the bathroom to see if she was there - nope.

Finally Funsucker comes back into the room and I asked if she had seen Gilda. "Oh, I saw her following me in the hall." Where did she go? "I don't know."

Really?

I wrote Gilda up for walking out of my class. Why would you not say something?

3 comments:

ChiTown Girl said...

um....cuz you're an assbag? Just a wild guess.... ;-)

Ricochet said...

ChiTown - me or Funsucker?

I think she has no people skills. I think she hates being a special ed teacher. I think she hates me - but it is her job. If you don;t like it, quit.

ChiTown Girl said...

NO! Definitely Funsucker! That's so funny you would ask, because I soon as I clicked 'publish' I realized it could be taken either way. Sorry. :(

I agree, it's probably time for her to look elsewhere for a paycheck. Obviously, that's all this is for her - a paycheck. It doesn't appear to be her passion, or hell, even a good career choice at this point. It's just something she shows up for so she can collect a check every week.