Sunday, October 10, 2010

Things that roast my butt - 10/10

1) I collected supplies for the kids at our school. My children helped. I know times are tough. I took them to the Guidance Office - figuring they would know things I am not privy to. I explained why I had collected the supplies and who they were for. They handed them out at their churches.

Now it may be the same kids, but that isn't what I said. And I won't do it again.

2) Funsucker

3) We have to jump through hoops this year. And a lot of it involves paper. You know, taking something that could be meaningful and changing it into some generic form that doesn't fit everything well. So I am doing this for all 6 preps. (On paper it looks like 3 prpes, but some are block and some are not. 6 preps) Get an email from FS - she wants me to email them when I finish so she can check them over. uhuh, nope. She can come to the meeting we are supposed to have tomorrow morning and participate. Not my job to do the work so she can put her name on it.

Gee, only 3 things. I must be mellowing.

4 comments:

Pissedoffteacher said...

We need to go drinking again. Maybe you can get to NY one day?

Ricochet said...

I would love to. Do you understand I can't even see my way to the end of the week? This is the most difficult year so far.

ChiTown Girl said...

I'm sorry you're having such a rough year already. Kinda sounds like how my year is going....maybe we need a career change....just a thought....

Ricochet said...

This WAS my career change.

Sigh - I have already started thinking about it.