Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Crap

I am really becoming discouraged this year.

I had another decoration disappear from my room. I love teaching thieves. On the other hand, it means I don;t need to waste my money on decorations or treats - since thieves raided my treats as well. So, I can save money, because I will not buy it again.

A former student, a senior with the world ahead of her, is pregnant.

I watch kids make incredible (bad) choices and throw it all away.

I am bailing out the ocean with a teaspoon.

2 comments:

Pissedoffteacher said...

I know how you feel. Just do what you can and if you save one kid, you suceeded.

Mrs. Chili said...

What PO'd said; the only thing that keeps me doing this is (and my environment isn't NEARLY as discouraging and crushing as yours) is the idea that I might save ONE kid, just one.

Keep at it.