Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Words of Wisdom

These were the words of wisdom my students put on their year end evaluation:

· Do your work
· Don’t transfer schools
· Go to class
· Be careful what language you use
· Pay attention
· Do your work and be respectful and Ricochet will help you all she can.
· Don’t mess with Ricochet =)
· Take notes
· Don’t sleep, do your work
· Study, pay attention
· Don’t. Fall. Behind.
· As long as you work hard & complete your work & turn it in, you will pass.
· Don’t try to argue
· Don’t miss a lot of days – you will get far behind.
· Listen, don’t argue, participate, respect
· Don’t waste your time – take advantage of every opportunity
· Turn your work in
· Never miss a day of her class
· Do the work when it is given to you.
· Don’t put it off.
· Be on time. Failure is not an option
· Be here every day

Thank you, Miss Teacha for the idea!

2 comments:

Teacha said...

Glad I could help. I will do my words of wisdom post next week!

Teacha said...

I love these:
-listen, don't argue, participate
-Don't mess with Ricochet

Next year, I think in my opening year video, I'll try to actually have students give these words of warning on camera.