Sunday, June 13, 2010

Comments on the end of year review

· This was my favorite class all year. Thank you for all you did
· This class is awesome
· Thanks
· I will surely miss this class because out of all my other classes, this one taught me about real life math and not complicated stuff =)
· Good job, keep up the good work! Thank you for everything
· You’re actually a really cool teacher with great teaching methods, but the students (myself included) don’t appreciate and respect you like I should.
· My amazing teacher (from one I finally came to an understanding with the last day)
· I love you! (from a surprising number of students)
· You’re a great teacher
· My favorite teacher who wanted the best for me
· I will remember you – how you helped but was straight up.

I told them I wasn't looking for complements but for ways to improve. I need to work on how I ask that because I didn't get much in the way of improvement. I know I can do better.

2 comments:

Pissedoffteacher said...

Those are what makes it all worth while. Congrats. After meeting you and reading what you write, I know they are all well deserved.

Ricochet said...

I hope to have some of the kids next year that I taught 2 years ago - it would be interesting.