Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Don't get it

We are giving exams. Daily, I get kids interrupting the class to ask (usually demand) that they be allowed to take their exam at a time different from when the school says.

I have had kids not show up.

I have had kids ask for special treatment and then not show up.

But the killer is the kid who interrupts my class (taking an exam) to ask to take his exam a day early so he doesn't have to come to school tomorrow. When I said no, he went back and told his mother I cussed him out.

Now I cannot get ahold of the mother and I am ready to cuss him out.

One more day.

** Got ahold of mom and told her I did not say he wasn't worth it - I said catering to him might cost me my job (since we were told not to) and he wasn't worth my job. She laughed. Life is good again.

2 comments:

Panda said...

Now this just makes me glad that all of our exams are external with dates, times and special requirements being dealt with by the exam board!

Pissedoffteacher said...

Luckily our kids don't get make ups.