Saturday, November 27, 2010

Six Word Saturday



Hoo Rah! Clean old fashioned hate!



For more Six Word Saturday participants, click here.

Great advice to the Tech team facing Notre Dame: "I'm gonna fight til I can't fight no more. Then I'm gonna lie down and bleed a little. And then I get up and fight some more." They could do worse against Georgia.

So, what's the good word?

Game is tonight! (If you google "clean old fashioned hate" this doesn't sound, well, so hateful.)

This rivalry, this Clean Old Fashioned Hate

6 comments:

Pissedoffteacher said...

I didn't realize that was for football. It is what I feel right now towards a certain AP in my school.

Ricochet said...

Yeah, but after tonight's game we'll go back to tolerating U(sic)GA - and you will still feel the same.

I don't know him, and I feel less tolerance for him than for Highmantenance or Funsucker because he is treating you dirty. It seems strange to hate someone you don't know - but I am getting there.

Anonymous said...

awesome advice.
Happy Saturday.

Melissa B. said...

We're rooting for Wisconsin against Northwestern today. Don't want to jinx it, but I'd like to say, "Rose Bowl, here we come!"

We Are Family

Kimmy said...

Not big on sports so I'm not rooting for anyone...lol!
Hopefully your team wins!!

Happy SWS!

Caroline said...

Yay for Football let the best team win !!!

Caroline