Sunday, November 21, 2010

Six Word Saturday



No Internet. I have no voice.



For more Six Word Saturday participants, click here.


The modem died on Wednesday. We called AT&T they assured us they would send another out overnight and we would have it Thursday or Friday.

Friday comes – no modem. We call again. After chewing our way up the food chain, it turns out - isn’t this amusing – they sent it out regular and it will be here Wednesday. Maybe. So, after a great deal of arguing, they agreed they would send one out overnight and it would be here Saturday. No, just kidding.

I have Internet because my husband borrowed a modem from someone. Maybe ours will come tomorrow. I will let you know.....

3 comments:

Pissedoffteacher said...

I was wondering where you were. I was starting to worry.

Ricochet said...

I have been reading some blogs at work. (Yours, dear, is blocked because of the name.) but I cannot, will not post anything.

So, I have been writing and will post next week. We are off Wednesday - Friday.

Have a great Thanksgiving!!

Barbara K said...

I'm a new but devoted reader. I found you from Pissed Off Teacher's blog. So glad you are okay and will be back to posting soon!