Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Never put off til tomorrow what you can do today

"Never put off til tomorrow what you can do today."

That is the way I was raised. Work today, rest tomorrow.

I just got off the phone with a local college, postponing my starting work on my Master's degree. I was supposed to start in January, now I want to postpone it until September, so that I can add a certification over the summer. The economy being what it is, I need to add value before I add cost, being fully aware that the district may decide to save money by not paying for future degrees.

Thank God, they understood that.

I will write a letter today or tomorrow and mail it.

I have two letters of recommendation to write - these aren't my first, but they are my first for college. Normally mine are to judges.

PO wrote some great tips for writing recommendations. I bow to the master and will take these into account while I write the next two. Thanks, PO.

No comments: