Thursday, November 12, 2009

And Funsucker sets new standards

Several of my kids, normally well behaved, had gotten really ugly about Funsucker and said things about her cheating on tests with the kids she takes off by herself. I nipped that talk in the bud, telling them they couldn't say those things, and surely they misunderstood.

She retaliated by saying that these kids cheated, which I knew wasn't so.

Funsucker refuses to follow the language of the IEPs and take some of the kids to a place for small group testing. I got tired of fighting about it (and fighting kids to go with her) so I took a group of general ed kids with me to another location (the kids left behind in MY room now have a small group).

We walked back in from a test yesterday to find two students working on the test together (it was NOT a collaborative test for anyone else) while Funsucker watched. Then she walked another student, step by step, through a problem - also not in their IEP.

Several of general ed kids asked for their tests back (loudly) so Funsucker could give them the answers too.

I need to talk with the administration about this, because Funsucker will justify it somehow. Jeez.....

No comments: