Tuesday, September 22, 2009

The roads are REALLY bad

We have another day without school tomorrow.

They had trouble rescuing kids from an elementary school and high school in a nearby county yesterday (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yszXUD3NR8c&feature=player_embedded and http://www.examiner.com/x-3958-Atlanta-Northside-Family--Parenting-Examiner~y2009m9d22-Historic-flooding-in-Atlanta-collapsed-roads-schools-closed-and-residents-in-need-of-rescue) so it puts a lot in perspective.

I am working on data.

4 comments:

Pissedoffteacher said...

data--my principal's favorite word. he would love you

Kim Hughey said...

Stay safe!

Ricochet said...

POD - I read the data and learn that the kids who can't do anything in my class couldn't do anything on any of the standardized tests they took. (Like your girl who can't add on her fingers)

But, wow, I have the data to support it.

I must be bored.

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

Savor your days off, even if due to inclement--well, downright wretched!--weather.