Friday, September 25, 2009

Nervous tic

Teachers went to school yesterday. Mr. Hulk called a meeting - to tell us we had a meeting in 2 hours. (I thought that was what email was for)

During the meeting meeting, I was merrily ticking off his "now is the time" comments (http://ricochet07.blogspot.com/2009/08/now-is-time.html) when the teacher next to me leaned over, pointed at the tickmarks and mouthed "now is the time?" Busted!!

He must not have been as nervous. It was only 52 this time.

I hadn't noticed before, but he malaprops. "This is a crucible time" I will definitely have to pay attention because that was too fun!

1 comment:

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

I LOVE malapropisms! I hope you gather a huge collection of them--they will make those insufferable meetings more tolerable.