Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Weird Dream

Sometimes you wake up, remembering some really bizarre dream. You know, the ones that have plots and characters, and you can tell the story to anyone willing to listen, and it would take a good 20 minutes to get all of the details in.

I had one of those last night, this morning. It seemed to review a lot of past decisions (since it started with my last pre-teaching job). But what I thought was most interesting was that when it finally got to the decision I had always wondered why I didn't make at the time (getting mainframe computing experience) I heard myself say: "But I haven't told you: I teach."

There it was. The reason I cannot go back to the pre-teaching, better paid, less-stressful life. I teach.

I believe I have arrived.

1 comment:

Pissedoffteacher said...

I am sure you had a very bumpy journey but at least you made it there.

Tnanks for your good wishes about the trip.

My battery is dying but at least I got to read your last post.