Saturday, December 12, 2009

Sticks and Stones

I don't understand teenagers.

Or I don't remember being one, which is always possible.

Two boys got into it in class Thursday. It was the usual dance: first they start insulting each other. Then they start poking around looking for THE button (your mama, your girlfriend, your virility). Finally, the punch. And away it goes. I couldn't move fast enough to deflect the initial insults and had to push the button for the administrators and police officer to break it up. These are two who will not be back for awhile, if at all.

Dang, it means I will be called for a tribunal again. (Hate those)

The only good news is they are two of the ones failing so my percentages will go up.

Happy day.

1 comment:

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

"The only good news is they are two of the ones failing so my percentages will go up."

There's always a bright spot somewhere in the bleakness, isn't there? :-)