Wednesday, December 16, 2009

The Inmates are in Charge

Well the class that was out of control was pretty good today. Of course, I upped the ante and told them they had a 100 test grade for this unit. That every time they talked, I would decrease the grade by 5 points. They were angels.

A girl gave me a card with a coffee house gift certificate in it. She told me shyly that I could use it at any of the coffee houses. How sweet - she didn't realize that chains do this - but I was touched! There aren't many gifts at this school - there isn't a lot of money.

A girl - Alice - from one class attacked another girl - Betty - from another class during a class change. I wrote Alice up for profanity and passed the threats ("I;m going to beat you up and key your car") on to the AP.

Funsucker is being amiable.

Overall - a good but interesting day.

No comments: