Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Summer is half over

I have:
1) taken a great week of Calculus which totally rocked my world.
2) rested and read several books - nothing that will advance my teaching but they made me happy.
3) developed a habit for drinking water
4) Thought about what I want in my room next year and what I don't.
5) reached a mental place about getting rid of two things (categories) that constitute too much stuff in my house. These are things I collected to do when the kids are younger, didn't use, and now need to get rid of. And I have found homes - just need to get them there.

I have not
1) planned the first week *
2) culled through the crap I brought home
3) finished cleaning my house.
4) been seduced by David Boreanaz (hey, I'm not dead!)

* I have heard rumors about but I am teaching but they have some blatant flaws (two competing classes at the same time - picky picky). It does give me a place to start.

No comments: