Thursday, July 29, 2010

School starts next week.

School starts next week. Teachers' schedules (yes, my English is correct, that is more than one teacher) are still being changed - or don't match the reality of knowing there is one class but two different teachers have been assigned the class so which one is correct.

I hate to harp on it, but there are no books for the courses I get to teach. No biggie, and fixable. But I do not know (with less than a week to go) what technology, copying, or numbers of students I will have to deal with. It's ok. They will tell me the day before the students come. That should be enough to get the room ready. Right?

And this has been a short summer. I am not ready to go back.

Crank up the complaints! Here we go!

1 comment:

Pissedoffteacher said...

I've had my program changed a month into school--it sucks!

Enjoy your last week off.