Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Corrected transformation game

I fixed my transformations game (and, Curmudgeon, I did make this public!!). It was pointed out to me that I did not make it mathematically rigorous enough by referring to the transformations as "move up 2 and right 2" instead of "This graph is a transformation of the graph f(x) = x^2 with a horizontal shift of 2 units up and a vertical shift of 2 units to the right" - so I fixed it. Thank you, S^2 for that!!

Enjoy and critique. I want to get better!!

2 comments:

LSquared32 said...

Very cool--I like it even without the corrections, but I thought I'd let you know that the corrections aren't showing up when I look at it--I don't suppose it's something as simple as having forgotten to hit save?

Ricochet said...

I don't know. It was there - because I tested it. It wasn't there this morning, so I deleted and reloaded it and fixed the link. Try again - and thank you for telling me.

I want to build a couple more games. We start with imaginary numbers.