Monday, February 8, 2010

Interesting day

I took the certification test last month and passed.

I had to allow 4 classes to retake a test from Friday because they all did so poorly. It is sad that this makes it my problem not theirs.

Funsucker actually brought her own material to the meeting - but then acted in class like we had not discussed anything.68 days (I think).

I am just tired.

Three different students told me they (or their girl friend) are pregnant. You know, they know what causes that! At least one was a one night fling wjavascript:void(0)ith a very long term cost.

2 comments:

Pissedoffteacher said...

congrats on passing the test.

now that you will be a calculus pro, youmight be able to move on to a better school without funsucker.

NYC Educator said...

Congratulations. Onward and upward!