Monday, February 22, 2010

Here today, gone for a while

Gotta love it.

We have a week long break. We come back - exit exams are looming on the horizon. It is time to do the review so the upperclassmen pass and move on - and what do they do?

A dozen of them show up dressed the same: black shoes, black socks, black jeans, black t-shirts with a gold crown emblazoned on the front, and black bandannas on their heads, which they would not remove.

Enter the sheriff's department. Exit the students.

I wonder how long they will be out?

6 comments:

Pissedoffteacher said...

wow--were these costumes gang related. I don't think they would do anything in NY because of this outfit.

Ricochet said...

Yep, gang colors.

Madeleine said...

Was a show-down about to happen?

I constantly remind myself that for the most part kids have little awareness of the school's calendar or activities. Review? exit exams? hey lady we got some rumblin' to do.

Ricochet said...

I think it was just posing.

Kim Hughey said...

Wow, so sad.

mrskedu said...

This has nothing to do with anything, but I know you are here in the great state of GA so I wanted to give you a head's up. I'm co-authoring an article on the harms of merit pay for the front page of the education section of the AJC. It'll be next Monday and I wanted to make sure you, one of my fave bloggers ever, got a chance to read it. Keep up the good fight. :)