Friday, February 26, 2010

Arrogance

We are in our class, using material I copied, when Funsucker gets up and goes to my closet and takes out a box of MY pens. (As in I paid for them with my own money, thank you).

Apparently Office Depot's pens didn't work,so beware.

When she finds out the pens don't write, she asks (across the room) "Did you buy these with your own money?"

a) no I shoplifted them
b) no, I mugged this little old lady and used her money
c) no, I stole them from another teacher like you are stealing them from me
(I miss Mad's snappy answers to stupid questions)

"yes"

Well, they don't write.

It is probably petty of me, but who walks in and takes other people's supplies AND THEN COMPLAINS ABOUT THEM?

What an idiot.

2 comments:

Margaret English said...

The easy answers is: Rude kids who have been dragged up by feral "parents"

Ricochet said...

Great - except that "rude kid" is a teacher - and an idiot.