Sunday, January 24, 2010

VIP Mom - again

I told you here and here about Denise, homeschooler.

Her mama just sent me a list of things I am to teach her (but she uses incorrect mathematical terms, so that speaks volumes)ASAP. She doesn't know how things are related. Blah blah. This is going to get old quickly.

Since she doesn't understand the order of things - how in the world did she teach for all these years? Ah, yeah, homeschooling and what it means around here.

Mama is used to one student. Denise is used to one teacher. I have a whole passel. And their needs are not less important than Denise's. Since some are 2nd semester Seniors, I would argue their needs are more.

But, I will refrain from comment before I insert the proverbial foot and talk to people with power tomorrow after lunch (when I will have TIME - remember time?) and see what they want to do. I have a lot of questions based on what mama told me.

1 comment:

Kim Hughey said...

I'm dying to see the "list".