Wednesday, January 13, 2010

She still bugs me; I made a student cry; life is good

* It took 20 minutes today for Funsucker to answer the simple question "How many are you taking with you?" so I could count out exams. I asked it a dozen times. The answer was 8 - I guess it takes 20 minutes to count to 8. This was 20 minutes that all of the students could have spent taking the exam.

* I have tried to get along with her. I feel like a person in a horrible marriage who will do ANYTHING to get along with the other person. I have lost all respect for myself.

* Last fall a person in my low level class cried and told me she would never pass my my class. Yesterday she not only passed the exam she earned an A in the class! When I told her that, she cried (happy tears this time).

* Grades are coming in. Not looking good for Mr. Ego.

No comments: