Thursday, January 14, 2010

It's not nice to mess with a teacher at the end of exams

I usually have a great deal of patience. But at the end of this week, dragging kids to pass (I'll come back to that later) - well, it's not the time to tailgate me on the way home. Especially if the name and phone number of your company is on the side of your vehicle.

I called and pointed out (very calmly, I thought) that it doesn't necessarily give the best image of your company if your driver tailgates me and, when I pull over, tailgates the next guy.

I got my failure rate down to 10%, all refused to do the work I had offered them over the past MONTH so that they could pass. Most also didn't even come to take the exam. That one I don't understand.

I stayed after school to help two of these pass - neither showed up in my room.

My failure list has now been turned in. New semester starts tomorrow!

No comments: