Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Ode to English Teachers who cannot read

(OK this isn't every English teacher and some of my best friends are English teachers . . . )

We have a lot going on this week and got an email a couple of days ago telling us what was happening on which day. Now, I don't know about you, but I am up to my ass in alligators and I don't remember the whole list because none of it is my responsibility.

I got an email with a long list of student names and told to release these kids for practice at 2 pm - so I send an email back "when are we to do this?"

I get an answer that it is at the stadium and which groups are involved. (that would be where and who but not when)

So, I send another email "what day are we supposed to do this" although I thought when was enough.

So then an email goes out to the school (not naming me) saying we are to do this on Friday.

Could have just answered my question.....

No comments: