Thursday, October 15, 2009

What a day

A student who just dropped out because "the teachers here do not try to help him" is in jail for selling drugs.

A kid for whom I have no test grades after giving 4 tests walked out of today's test, keeping his record 100% zero.

Twelve of them pulled their phones out to text during the day. I am behind and don't want to write them up because of the grief I will get.

Ms. Fullofherself inserted herself into another class, complaining about the way that teacher was running the class - she has nothing to do with that class.

She also refuses to meet with me - allowing me to document this to her supervisor and graciously agree to accommodate her lameness. What a loser.

Another teacher - I think I called him Mr. Ego - routinely tells students they will never be as smart and marvelous as he is. Students told me today that he is retiring after this year. I think that is wishful thinking.

Looking forward to the weekend.

1 comment:

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

I do hope your weekend has started out well. May you forget those who seem to be forgettable, and remember those who need your support!