Thursday, October 22, 2009

Priorities

Three of us were told we had to write 5 unit plans. Some how I have 3 of them as my responsibility. If you say you are too busy, it becomes someone else's problem.

If you decide you want to push through a strategy that hasn't worked in any class you have insisted on using it, then get the administration to add it to the workload of your fellow teachers.

You don't want to do the things that are part of your job? No problem, pitch a fit and make someone else do it.

I am drowning.

I am going to have to start working the normal hours and leaving when the day is over. Sorry kids, I will not be tutoring every day. Too much other crap has been added to my plate - all due now.

1 comment:

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

The moment your contract says you are free to go, you need to walk out the door, get in your car and go home. Simple.