Sunday, October 25, 2009

Life is too short for the grumpies

And I am too behind on my to-do list to care about being grumpy today- so enjoy a couple of random sites:

click here for My Life is Average

click here for Overheard in Athens [Athens being the home of the University of Georgia. Sort of says it all.]

Overheard at the school: another teacher to her students: "You will never be as smart as me. Some of you are a waste of air. I should not be asked to teach you. I am going to do everything in my power to use the rules of this school to get you out of my class." Just makes you want to spend seat time in that class, doesn't it? Not funny.

2 comments:

Pissedoffteacher said...

That person should not be allowed within 100 feet of children.

Ricochet said...

We are all agreed. The students have started documenting the comments and sharing them with the other teachers - and it is getting back to the administration.

Hopefully this is her last year.