Sunday, October 11, 2009

Make it fun

Joanne Jacobs: How do you get people to choose the stairs over the escalator? Make it fun.click here for Make it Fun!


This is too cool!!

OK, back to my real world. Mr. Hulk keeps chastising us to "make it fun" with classes that are too full, no money, and other teachers in the classroom who will not participate but live to suck the fun out of everything.

I discovered (through my wonderful meeting last week) a way to make one of my classes more fun with very little time, effort, and money on my part. I talked with the kids - yes, they think it will be fun as well.

So, I have spent a fair portion of this weekend pulling the material together so I can copy it tomorrow and explain it and get it going. Wish me luck on getting past the funsucker.

1 comment:

Pissedoffteacher said...

You've got to share this stuff!