Tuesday, October 6, 2009

My creed. I hope you will share yours!

I believe in people. I believe people will grow up to - or down to - whatever you expect of them, so set the expectations high and let them rise to the occasion.

I believe in math and love that there is one answer and a myriad of ways to get there and to illustrate the problem - which, in a way, defines my faith as well.

I believe in education, because without education we are limited as to what we can know – and with education there is no limit.

I believe in freedom because freedom to chose, to believe, to dream is what makes life worth living and this is something worth defending and dying for.

I believe in responsibility because without responsibility freedom can be toxic.

I believe in my family and in that family that I have added during my life.

I believe in my country because there is not a better place to be in the world, even when we are messing up. Because we will set it right.

I believe in God and hope he believes in me.

No comments: