Friday, January 14, 2011

Six Word Saturday



Snow on the ground. No school!



For more Six Word Saturday participants, click here.

This has been a LOOOOONNNNGGGG week because I have gotten nothing done. Not because I didn't have the time or the opportunity but because I have no motivation.

I finally got motivated yesterday and started working. I have the usual weekend things to get done: lesson plans, what am I going to do, tidying up, a paper to write. I also have some play to do.

I leave you with this thought:



Atlanta: Population: 4,717,397. Snow plows: 10. You do the math.

8 comments:

Hootin Anni said...

My 6 words for you:

Enjoy some time to play around.

And...
Atlanta? Only ten snow plows? Geez!!!

Mamie said...

Yeah, first couple snow days are fun, but then you start feeling like your falling further and further behind in the classroom... good luck!

Kathe W. said...

I can hear the kids now!

ChiTown Girl said...

Almost every 'teacher blog' I read has had posts about snow days lately. I'm having a very hard time relating, because we NEVER have snow days here. :(

I can see how after the first one or two, it could get old fast. Especially if you have to make them up later. Boo.

I'm with Anni, play a little this weekend. :) I'm planning to, since we have a 3-day weekend.

Becca said...

I always wished for snow days when I was a kid in 80 degree California winters!! lol

NYC Educator said...

Man am I jealous. I dug myself out on Wednesday, drove to work, parked on an unplowed street, then got plowed in. I got help getting out, but all in all it was no fun.

Linda Bob Grifins Korbetis Hall said...

play some snowball fights, have fun.

Call Me Cate said...

It's not much better where I live. We rarely see snow so we just shut down until it melts. Poor Atlanta... Thanks for playing 6WS!