Friday, January 14, 2011

Big R responsibility

A teacher at school is not playing with a full deck - specifically, she is allowing the Hulk to bully her and has run in retreat. She has been out 2 weeks already due to "mental stress" and is SOOOO stressed out that she is unable to email her lessons to the department chair.

I am not the department chair.

So, why do I feel like I should call this person up and ask if I should take care of her classes?

Repeat after me: it is not my job. No one would appreciate it. I would be enabling. It is not my job.

She would no more copy my classwork for me than fly in on her broom. Why do I feel like I should create work for her class. Nope, feeling passed.

There. I feel better now.

1 comment:

Pissedoffteacher said...

Because you care about the kids and you have a conscious and want to do what is best for them. I'm glad the feeling passed.