Sunday, August 9, 2009

tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow

My car is loaded - but I don't know if I'll be able to put stuff in my room.

I'm sitting here thinking about setting up a Bingo game for tomorrow's meeting. I did that one trip to visit my parents - and my mom didn't disappoint. She hit every square we'd set up.

My principal has a pet phrase. At the last meeting I attended I started keeping track and he said the same phrase 10 times. (And I started keeping track during the meeting. It is a nervous tic.)

I can't say the phrase (he might even recognize that he says it but there is no way he is aware how often he says it) but I think I will at minimum count that. I wonder what else I can predict that he'll do.

I just want my keys and access to my room.

2 comments:

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

Tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow...everything will be just fine, even if everything doesn't go smoothly. Deep breath. Ahh, there!

Ricochet said...

I just dread the meeting. Hours and hours of drivel that could be packaged so much better and effectively.