Saturday, April 30, 2011

Six Word Saturday



There is no satisfaction in I-told-you-so.


For more Six Word Saturday participants, click here.

The scores are back from one of the mandated tests and they are predictable. The ones who studied and asked questions did well. There were just enough flukes, people with sporadic attendance who are wicked smart and hide it so everyone thinks the test is so easy you don't have to do anything.

I had kids, while we were reviewing who wanted to play cards and talk and sleep and I will not tell them I-told-you-so. But I did tell them.

I am reviewing another group for another test. I don't know how to make it fun because I never needed it to be fun. I wanted to beat other people so I wanted to know it all. Given a review sheet - I would have worked all of the answers before the teacher went over them to make sure she was right.

Happy Saturday and happy last day of April. Then, one month of school.

3 comments:

Elaine said...

Perhaps when they are older and struggling to succeed in life they will think back and wish they had listened to their teacher... Perhaps that's just a dream too!

maddie/cadesmimi said...

Your six words are so true!

Self Sagacity said...

There are truths to that. Great post today.

6WS= The Similarities of White Lily & Daffodil. I am a new follower to your blog, hope you an stop by and follow back. :-) On the side note hope you can join me in Thursday Two Questions Meme