Saturday, March 26, 2011

Six Word Saturday - beginning



Poised at the point of beginning.


For more Six Word Saturday participants, click here.

It's Spring - the Earth is renewing itself - my azaleas are blooming, the daffodils are almost spent, the forsythia is coming into play. Dogwoods will bloom soon.

There are good changes about to happen at the school - and I see an upbeat in the morale even though nothing has really changed yet.

We are in the wrap-up-the-semester and get-ready-for-end-of-test time.

I am having to restart a project because the dirtbag who was supposed to do X didn't. But it really will work out better.

Laissez les bons temps rouler!!

4 comments:

Pissedoffteacher said...

Happy spring--it is 27 here and I am off to school to turor my AP kids. No money--maybe I can deduct this from my income for tax purposes.

Ron. said...

Re-starts beat do-overs any old day. (6)

You're weeks ahead of us, season-wise. (6)

Elaine said...

Improvement in morale can only be a good thing!

Lisa said...

Exactly what I wrote about too.
Spring can not come soon enough.