Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Bloomberg South

I cannot find the news blip I heard on the way to work this morning. This is most of it. However there was this one other little quote that is missing. That is where Mayor Reed says he wants to take over the Atlanta (APS) school board because what Mayor Bloomberg did in New York worked so well.

Thought I would tall all of you New York teachers that it worked well - Mayor Reed said so.

Here is what he wants to do to the fire department and police department. Mayor Reed, that is. It gets hard to tell who is who.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Then you better run, fun as as fast as you can!

Ricochet said...

Nah.

The good news (for me) is I don't live in Atlanta. Or work for APS. Or have children in APS. I can sit here and chortle.

Pissedoffteacher said...

Good luck--your city will need it.