Saturday, September 24, 2011

Six Word Saturday



What is up with Facebook - now?



For more Six Word Saturday participants, click here.

Finally!!!!! Instructions on how to change your FB back to the way it used to be. To change the Layout BACK to ORIGINAL STATUS, you MUST get NAKED, stand on your dining room table and do the Macarena, all while singing ”I Will Survive”. After filming and sending it in a private message to me, then, and only then, will Mark Zuckerberg come down your chimney to tell you that your account will stay the same. Pass it on, it must be true because a friend of a friend of someone on Facebook I hardly know told me. . . . . lol

9 comments:

vivinfrance said...

I'm mystified. What is this Facebook thing?

Unknown said...

Love it, pity I can't sing or dance so I can spare you the pain of watching a video of it. Boy has Facebook upset just one or two people this week

Dawn said...

Not even going there. Blessings!

Ron. said...

Fair Warning: The video's in the mail.

Unknown said...

Seriously! I just figured out how to use Facebook!And now I am lost again!

21 Wits said...

I know....it's all about media and sales stuff I think than the down home personal stuff it was meant to be to keep up and catch up with others.....the way it was intended to be....now I even had our local weather geek trying to make me connect and have him all over my everyday stuff.... grrrrrrrrrrrrr!

South of the Fork said...

I am grateful to use the Facebook app only! I have no idea about all these changes. Very funny six words!

(visting from 6WS)

Kasi said...

That is so funny! :) (Found your blog from Six Word Saturday)

Elizabeth said...

Not sure what it is...don't go on Facebook too much.

Stopping by to check out what's going on at your blog.

Stop by my blog if you like.

Found you on the Six Word Saturday Post.

Elizabeth

http://silversolara.blogspot.com